Thursday, August 03, 2006
Darling dearest tried to fool me (together with Amir and Fatin; partners in crime) but to no avail. He passed his TP and now has a motor license! So proud of him. *beams* Even better cos he hasn't been playin around with motors of his friends anything. Now he's takin his car licence.
And of course, he gave his 18 kisses as promised. Haha. Sweet!
It seems like forever waiting for the week to pass by; and waiting for my Microphoto to be back. And I have developed pure love of recycling aluminium tin cans. Just a lil thing to save the earth. :D
This morning on the way to school in 168; Rai and me watched the news (before we both dozed off in the ugliest manner u can ever imagine): There's heatwave in the US, snow in South Africa and monsoons in Afghanistan (or Pakistan; one of those 'stan- ending' countries) Oh gosh. What's happenin to the world. And
still, people are busy droppin bombs elsewhere. Geez.
Sometimes I still get all giggly and woozy and melt; when I'm with you, as though i've only known you.
It sounds cheesy and corny; but it feels good.
To know that at times my heart still skips a beat when I unexpectedly get a call/sms from you;
to know that I still look forward to seeing you despite knowing that you'll be clad in nothing but ur PE shorts and a super-belapok tshirt.
I still cringe whenever you fart and attempt to sing Mariah's We Belong Together;
but I love you all the same, baby.
Flaws and all.
X O X O; 9:50 pm